Vicki Lawrence Biography
Vicki Lawrence is an American actress, comedian, and pop music singer. She is best known for her character Mama (Thelma Harper). She is recognised for her roles in films such as “The Family” as “Thelma Harper” or “Mama,” “Mamas Family” as “Thelma Harper” on NBC, and “The Cool Kids,” a Fox sitcom series.
Vicki Lawrence Age
Lawrence is 72 years old as of 2021. She was born on 26th March 1949, in Inglewood, California, United States. She celebrates her birthday on every 26th day of March each year.
Vicki Lawrence Height
Lawrence stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters).
Vicki Lawrence Family
Vicki was the daughter of Howard Axelrad, a Max Factor accountant, and Anne Alene Axelrad. When she was little, her family name was altered to ‘Lawrence.’Her younger brother, Joni, was her companion throughout her youth.
Vicki Lawrence Husband
Lawrence was married to Bobby Russell, a singer and composer, from 1972 to 1974. Later she married Al Schultz, a Hollywood make-up artist, since November 16, 1974, and they have two children, Courtney Allison Schultz (born May 3, 1975) and Garrett Lawrence Schultz (born July 3, 1977).
Vicki Lawrence Net Worth
Lawrence has an estimated net worth of about $10 million.
Vicki Lawrence Salary
Details of her annual salary are still under review.
The table below answers some of the frequently asked questions about Lawrence.
|How old is Vicki Lawrence?||72 years old|
|How tall is Lawrence?||1.67 meters|
|Who is Vicki Lawrence married to?||Al Schultz|
|How much money does Vicki earn?||Unknown|
|How much is Lawrence worth?||$10 million|
Vicki Lawrence Carol Burnett
Vicki rose to prominence after appearing in the CBS sitcom “The Carol Burnett Show,” in which she played a variety of roles. The show debuted in 1967 and lasted more than a decade, with the final season airing in 1978. She wrote Burrnet a letter when she was 17 years old and a well-known singer. The letter was about how similar their physical looks were. This gave her the opportunity to be asked to tryouts, which she won, and she was cast as Burnett’s younger sister in several of the ‘Carol and Sis’ sketches. For the whole run of ‘The Carol Burnett Show,’ she received many Golden Globe nominations. She dropped out after two years of acting. She made an appearance in one of Carol’s shows, ‘The Family as Mama.’
Vicki Lawrence Mama’s Family
Lawrence made guest appearances as Thelma Harper or Mama on NBC’s ‘Mama’s Family’ guest television show. Her outstanding performance on ‘The Carol Burnett Show’ led to this. Since her lyrics for the song ‘Bless My Happy Home,’ she has contributed to the show’s theme song.
Vicki Lawrence TV Show
- 1967–1978 – The Carol Burnett Show as Various characters
- 1975–1991 – The (New) $25,000 Pyramid as Herself (celebrity contestant)
- 1976–1991 – The $25,000 Pyramid as Herself (celebrity contestant)
- 1978 – The Eddie Capra Mysteries as Eve Randall
- 1978–1986 – The Love Boat as Various roles
- 1979 – Carol Burnett & Company as Various characters
- 1979 – Laverne & Shirley as Sgt. Alvinia T. Plout
- 1979-1981 – Password Plus as Herself (celebrity contestant)
- 1982 – Eunice as Thelma Harper TV movie
- 1983–1990 – Mama’s Family as Thelma Harper
- 1984–1988 – Super Password as Herself (celebrity contestant)
- 1985 – Anything for Love as Elaine Monty
- 1986 – Murder, She Wrote as Jackie Mackay
- 1987–1989 – Win, Lose, or Draw as Host
- 1991 – Major Dad as “Pookie” Pond
- 1992–1994 – Vicki! as Host
- 1993 – Roseanne as Phyllis Zimmer
- r1994 – Hart to Hart: Old Friends Never Die as Nora Kingsley
- 1996 – Diagnosis: Murder as Kitty Lynn
- 1997 – Fox After Breakfast: The Vicki Lawrence Show as Host
- 2001–2005 -Yes, Dear as Natalie Warner
- 2002–2004 – Hollywood Squares as Herself/Thelma Harper (celebrity panelist)
- 2006–2011- Hannah Montana as Ruthie “Mamaw” Stewart
- 2012 – RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars as Herself/Thelma Harper
- 2015 – Celebrity Family Feud as Herself
- 2018–19 – The Cool Kids as Margaret
Vicki Lawrence Album
- 1973 – The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia
- 1974 – Ships in the Night
- 1979 – Newborn Woman
Vicki Lawrence Songs
- 1969 “And I’ll Go”
- 1970 “No, No”
- 1973 “The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia”
- 1973 “He Did with Me”
- 1974 “Ships in the Night”
- 1974 “Mama’s Gonna Make It All Better”
- 1974 “Old Home Movies”
- 1975 “The Other Woman”
- 1976 “There’s a Gun Still Smokin’ in Nashville”
- 1976 “Love in the Hot Afternoon”
- 1977 “Hollywood Seven”
- 1979 “Don’t Stop the Music”
- 1979 “Your Lies”